- All tutorials are always free
- I take all requests for tutorials
- We will answer all comments promptly
Find Stuff on HoopDeeDoo
- The Contender
- Osteoporosis Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Behind The Back Tricks
- Crazy 8s (Infinity)
- Jump Throughs
- Leg Hooping
- Miscellaneous Tutorials
- One Hoop Wonders
- Waist Hooping Tutorial
- Single Hoop Forward and Reverse Weave Tutorial
- Twin Hoops Forward Weave Tutorial
- Twin Hoops Reverse Weave Tutorial
- New Improved Three Beat Weave Tutorial
- Five Beat Weave Tutorial
- Three Beat Weave with Back Roll Tutorial
- Crazy 8 (Infinity) Weave Tutorial
- Hug Weave Tutorial
- Hug Weave with Back Roll Tutorial
- Behind the Back Twin Weave Tutorial
- Underhand Thread the Needle Tutorial
- Inside Out Thread The Needle
- Thread The Needle Rolls
- Under the Leg Infinity Weave Tutorial
- 360 Twin Weave Tutorial
- Weave Juggle
- Double Helix
- Split Weave Tutorial
- Twin Leg Weave
- Three Beat Split Weave
- Demo Videos
- Funny Videos
- Inspirational Videos
- Contact Us
This one takes lots of practice.
Great job Jill!!!
Check out the first 18 seconds for the 3 beat weave and :36 through :54 for adding a back roll to the Hoop Ringers trick. Thanks for sharing your video, Jill 🙂
This trick is harder than it looks … takes a lot of practice.
Tossing one hoop through another hoop … lots of fun 😀
This is Lindsay having that “Ah Ha” moment with the Twin Weave.
Pretty exciting stuff at :42 and :54.
Makes grocery shopping fun !!! Guaranteed to make you smile.
Watch my tutorial on how to do the Underhand Thread The Needle first.
“Create yourself … yes you can.” These are the words of Carol Harris who wants everyone to know how hooping, diet, and eliminating stress helped her lose 100 lbs. In her words — “Every day I picture who I want to be and take steps to make it happen.”
Four years ago, she weighed 235 lbs and had a horrible limp. Many days it was impossible for her to navigate stairs. She couldn’t lift her hands above her head or touch her hands behind her back. Now, after 4 years of hooping, at 135 lbs, her pain is gone and her mobility is back. She says she feels younger and she looks fantastic. Check out her 2 videos below.
Thank you so much for sharing your story, Carol.
This is a fun move once you get the rhythm of it 🙂